Criminal Defence and Free Legal Aid
Representation at Garda Stations and in Court
Contact our office for assistance on 053 9489413 or contact us out of office hours on our 24-Hour Emergency telephone number 086 1593409.
If you are being investigated or have been detained or arrested by the Gardaí, you need to speak with an experienced criminal defence solicitor immediately.
O’Gorman Law Solicitors provides immediate and experienced criminal defence of clients under investigation or detained at Gardaí stations.
We act on an emergency basis to attend clients who are currently under arrest or in jail, and we represent clients before the Courts whether as private clients or on a legal aid basis.
We are experts in dealing with all types of criminal offences and will offer you comprehensive advice and a prompt professional service in the following areas of Criminal Law:
- Murder, Manslaughter & Assault
- Sexual Assault & Rape
- Drugs, possession and supply and related offences
- Public Order, Burglary & Theft and related offences
- Extradition / European Arrest Warrants
- Road Traffic / Drink Driving Offences
- Judicial Review & Appeals
- High Court Bail Applications